If you reside in the Orange County area, and are interested in getting an artificial grass installation at your home or business, please contact us for a free estimate. Simply call or email us and one of our landscape professionals will stop by your location.
We know your time is valuable, so we typically only take 15 minutes to measure and give you the info that you need. If you have additional questions that require more time, our project managers will gladly stay as long as you need.
If you reside in Newport Beach, Crystal Cove, Laguna Beach, Costa Mesa, Anaheim, Fountain Valley, the City of Orange or any other Orange County locations, and would like to inquire about our commercial turf, please contact us at 123-456-7890 or you can email us by clicking here.
Artificial Turf in Orange County – Frequently Asked Questions
What are the top 5 advantages of Artificial Turf compared to Real Grass?
- Maintenance -The number one benefit to getting an artificial grass lawn installation is eliminating the hassle of maintenance. Cutting, trimming, weeding and watering are no longer a weekly requirement.
- ECO Friendly – Another great benefit when implementing synthetic turf is the elimination of pesticides and chemicals, which can be harmful to the environment. Switching over to artificial grass may qualify you for a rebate from your water company. Please click here for more info.
- Cost Savings– Along with the elimination of maintenance and buying expensive pesticides and chemicals, is the cost savings. By eliminating those expenses, along with a major savings on your water bill, a significant amount of money can be saved over the course of a year.
- Child Safe and Pet Friendly – SmartGrass® of Orange County uses the most innovative commercial turf available on the market today. For child and pet applications, we can design a lawn system that is soft to the touch and easy on the skin. This new synthetic turf technology helps to prevent scrapes and abrasions that can occur from regular grass. For homeowners that have an unusually large or aggressive dog, we can use a heavier grade artificial turf that can withstand the toughest abuse.
- Beauty – The days of patchy brown, dried out looking lawns are over. With a SmartGrass® artificial Turf installation, your lawn, garden or play area will look green and beautiful all year around!
Does SmartGrass® install Synthetic Turf in all Orange County Locations?
Yes, we do custom turf installations in all Orange County areas, including but not limited to; Aliso Viejo, Buena Park, synthetic turf in Anaheim, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, fake grass installed in Irvine, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, artificial turf installed in Crystal Cove, Newport beach California, Orange Ca, Tustin, commercial turf in Westminster, Laguna Woods, Seal Beach, artificial grass Santa Ana, Stanton and Placentia California.
If you would like an artificial turf installation in Orange County and do not see your city or town listed, please contact us.
Did You Know?
Artificial Turf was originally called Astro Turf, and was first invented in 1966. It was first used to cover the playing field in the Houston AstroDome for the Houston Astros baseball team. Due to the limited supply of this exciting new product, only the infield was covered initially. A few months later, the entire outfield was finally covered, and today the majority of sport stadiums use artificial turf, or “ fake grass “ to cover the areas of play.